MACGILLIVRAY HOCKEY PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT
SUMMERLAND AUGUST 8-15
Application - all athletes, coaches, members, volunteers, participants and family members of participants while in attendance at MacGillivray Hockey.
All Participants of MacGillivray Hockey agree to abide by the following points when entering Summerland Arena under the COVID-19 Response plan and RTP Protocol:
• I agree to symptom screening checks and will let MacGillivray Hockey know if I have experienced any of the symptoms in the last 14 days.
• I agree to stay home if feeling sick and remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the facility, with soap or sanitizer.
• I agree to sanitize the equipment I use throughout my practice with approved cleaning products provided by the club (shared and personal equipment).
• I agree to continue to follow social distancing protocols of staying at least 2m away from others.
• I agree to not share any equipment during practice times.
• I agree to abide by all MacGillivray Hockey’s COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines.
• I understand that if I do not abide by the policies/guidelines, that I may be asked to leave the hockey camp for the remainder of the day or the entire camp to help protect myself and others around me.
• I acknowledge that continued abuse of the policies and/or guidelines may result in being expelled from camp.
• I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering Summerland Arena and/or participating in MacGillivray Hockey, and that the measures taken by the MacGillivray Hockey, including those set out above and under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocols, will not entirely eliminate those risks.